[原创]Wayne Rooney apologises to England fans

stuv247 发表于 2011-5-13 11:41:00 | 只看该作者 [复制链接] 打印
14 4758
mesos maplestory
Wayne Rooney apologises to England fans
England striker Wayne Rooney has said sorry for remarks about England fans after Friday's 0-0 draw with Algeria. Maple Story mesos http://www.egsale.com/ Some fans booed the team off the pitch after the final whistle, prompting Rooney to say into a television camera "nice to see your home fans booing". "I said things in the heat of the moment out of frustration of our performance and the result," he said in a Football Association statement. "For my part I apologise for any offence caused by my actions." Friday's goalless draw, coming after a 1-1 draw with the United States, leaves England needing a win from Wednesday's final game against group leaders Slovenia to guarantee progress to the knockout stages.cheapest Mesos Rooney looked a shadow of the player who shone in the Premier League and Champions League all season, scoring 34 goals on his way to walking away with the PFA and Football Writers' Association Player of the Year awards. Numerous passes failed to stick as Rooney's normally impeccable control let him down, and he found himself dropping increasingly deep in search of possession. With Rooney failing to score for Manchester United or England (with the exception of a goal in the pre-World Cup friendly against the Platinum All-Stars), speculation has suggested that the 24-year-old has not shaken off the ankle and groin injuries which marred the end to his superb season. England coach Fabio Capello admitted Rooney was not been at his best against Algeria, but rejected the suggestion that it was a fitness problem. "I know he gave the ball away a lot yesterday and some of his passes were not good but he is still an important player," said the Italian. "He is completely fit. He has trained and he has been on the pitch for as long as any other player. He is perfect. buy Dofus kamas "The problem is in the mind. I know this. I was a player. I remember these moments. In the mind you are OK - then you get to the pitch." Capello said the problems were not specific to Rooney, but seemed to be affecting the squad in general. "This is not the England that I know," said Capello. cheap mesos "It is a problem because these players have trained very well. But in the two games it is not the same team that I know. "It is the same thing I saw in that first game at Wembley when I became England manager. "I hope in the next game we forget these two performances. On Wednesday I hope to see the England team."please contact us:游戏币交易
mesos maplestory
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2010-6-23 07:03:00 | 只看该作者
赞助网站土瓜湾动物医院提供猫狗、兔及各鼠科动物、水陆龟等爬虫的内外科服务。(www.faithfulvet.com)快来香港迪士尼乐园玩翻天不同的世界如幻想世界等,都在香港迪士尼乐园等待著您,请即预订门票。(www.HongKongDisneyland.com)成吉思汗成吉思汗中国第一部大型历史网路游戏,永久免费,资料片全新改版现正开放。(www.xygame.com.hk)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-7-9 11:09:00 | 只看该作者
要女人用一生来 换取 把女孩变成了女人。 男人在一次冲动下。 也许对于抬头纹 男人来说只是一个夜晚。 这个夜,但是对于女孩来说。也许就是一生! 有太多的不同。 从女孩到女人。 还是那么的阳光 , 女孩还是那么的甜美。还是那么的无忧无虑。 不知道去牵挂,不知道去爱。不知道去思念,不知道去想念。 便有了成熟,女人种植牙价格 则不同了有了自己的男人。有了沧桑,不再无忧无虑。 知道了牵挂,知道了爱。知道了思念,知道了想念。 男人和女人也许感念是那么的不同。 一夜。 对于男人来说,一夜。也许就是一夜。 对于女人来说,一夜。也许就是一生。 男人为成都美容整形医院 曾经有过一个个的女人而有一种荣耀感。 只是想好好的爱一个人,女人却不想有太多的过去。这就足够了 男人,这一夜。怎么对待的 难以忘记。 女人呢?也许有了更多的不舍。 生命中只记住了男人。 给了男人最宝贵的一夜。 思念着这男人。 想念着这男人。 把这男人当成自己的男人。 以为自己能忘记,一直以来。 却发现原来忘记是比记住还要难。 也许上海整形医院 女人这一生不会再爱别人。 也许女人已经淡漠了爱。 也许女人已经迷失了自己。 女人爱男人。 男人爱女人吗? 女人用一生来换取。 男人的一夜冲动 . 被男人占据了全部。 女人心中容不下别人。 女人用一生的时间爱男人。 女人付出了全部。 这一夜。 付出鼻子整形 了所 男人你呢? 可曾记得女人呢? 没有爱,男人。不要轻易过这样的一夜。
[url= http://www.51.am]51爱美网[/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2010-7-10 21:21:00 | 只看该作者
2010www.cnncto.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-7-11 05:29:00 | 只看该作者
饰演角色:Eddie Shneider
回复 支持 反对